|Official Website: http://www.axis.com/|
|Official about page: http://www.axis.com/corporate/index.htm|
|Location: Lund in Sweden|
|Business: Network cameras, video encoders, softwares|
Founded in 1984, Axis is a Sweden-based IT company, leader in IP camera market and was ranked second in the video encoder supplier category. They're also provide analog system. Axis has more than 1,400 dedicated employees (550 engineers) in more than 40 locations around the world and cooperates with partners covering 179 countries. Axis is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm under the ticker AXIS.
Axis-Compatible camera applications
Axis camera offer the possibilites to uses many applications behind. They just have to be downloaded. Below, few examples to understand how a simple IP video camera can be realy turn to something else .
- Axis Cross Line detection
- The application detects moving objects that cross a virtual line making it possible to automatically signal incidents.
- AXIS Video Motion Detection
- The application detects moving objects within a predefined area of interest, making it possible to automatically trigger an event.
From other companies
- Aimetis People Counter from
- ACIC - ActivityDetection
- ActivityDetection - EDGE is a video analytics solution allowing multiple simultaneous scenarios detections from intrusion in an area, crossing of one or several virtual lines and deposit or withdrawal of objects in a zone. Each scenario can be configured for people, vehicles or user-defined objects size and speed.
- Vi-System PTZ Camera Applications
- Vi-System performs real-time analysis of the video stream, and generates alerts for motion detection on preset PTZ tours (person / vehicle that is crossing a line / moving in an area).
- Vi-System Counting Applications
- Application that offers real-time bi-directional (incoming/outgoing) counting of people / vehicles and measuring of customer dwell time (stickiness). Suitable for indoor and outdoor environments, the counting data can be presented in statistical report and graphical formats, for safety, security and business intelligence applications.
- Vi-Search – Business Intelligence & Operational Efficiency
- Application for analysis of recorded video for business intelligence. Users conduct search queries, which retrieve specific video segments and data from the recorded video. Display options: Statistical reports (people / vehicle traffic analysis), Motion path analysis (traffic trends), Heat map analysis (visualize high / low traffic zones) etc. Results inform resource allocation, product placement, store layout, merchandising decisions...
- Vi-System – Real-Time Security, Perimeter Protection & Safety Solutions
- Vi-System performs real-time analysis of the video stream, and identifies and generates alerts for user-defined events relating to people, vehicles and static objects. Used for security and safety, Vi-System offers simultaneous monitoring of multiple video sources, enabling automatic detections, alerts and responses to events, as they emerge.
- Vi-Search – Video Search & Forensic Analysis Solution
- Vi-Search is an application for video search and forensic analysis, enabling retrieval and presentation of specific video segments, events and data from recorded video. Users conduct search queries and results are retrieved from the recorded video. Vi-Search enables instantaneous forensic searches, traffic route and heat map analysis, and extraction of statistical data for security, post-event analysis and business intelligence applications.
- Cognimatics - TrueView People Counter
- TrueView People Counter counts in real time the number of people passing under the camera and in what direction.
- Digital Barriers - Stop and Go model
- Used for managing people in lines for security, passport process, ticketing or registration by indicating to them when to stop, and then, when and where to go to the next available booth, desk or station. This is plug and play video analytics.
- Digital Security Systems Lab - ActiveSearch Metadata detector for TRASSIR VMS.
- ActiveSearch Metadata detector collects all type of motion data such as movement area, object size, time interval and then stores this metadata. The recorded metadata in combination with recorded video gives the user ability for instant search within the video archive using user parameters such as area of expected movements, object size and time of event.
- FOXSTREAM - FoxCounter
- FoxCounter is the embedded version of counter algorithm implemented in the analysis suite FoxVigi. The algorithm gives an estimate of the number of persons which passed inside a predefined zone. The passages for each direction are counted independently. The application can be easily integrated into a larger system, as it is able to return the values of the counter by using a simple HTTP request.
- FOXSTREAM - FoxNGo
- Fox’n Go is a plug and play application exclusively developed for Axis cameras. The solution is used at various points, such as checking desks, passport controls, giving information of the next available position.
- IntuVision - Activity Spy
- IntuVision's Activity Spy transforms Axis camera into a smart sensor to detect objects entering into marked areas. Activity Spy runs generates alerts on detection of suspicious activity in selected areas.
- IntuVision - Object Taken Spy
- Detect theft.'
- IPS Intelligent Video Analytics - IPS Sabotage Detection
- IPS Sabotage Detection for AXIS Camera Application Platform enabled cameras and encoders is an video analytics module alerting in case of camera tampering attempts (covering, redirecting, spraying). It recognizes forms and positions of contours and allows the identification of deviations.
- IPS Intelligent Video Analytics - IPS Intrusion Detection
- IPS Intrusion Detection for AXIS Camera Application Platform enabled cameras and encoders is a video analytics module alerting in case of intrusion into secured outdoor areas.
- IPS Intelligent Video Analytics - IPS Motion Detection
- IPS Motion Detection for AXIS Camera Application Platform enabled cameras and encoders is a video analytics module alerting in case of moving objects within predefined areas. It recognizes the object size and differentiates the perspectives.
- LYYN AB - LYYN Griffin
- LYYN Visibility Enhancement Technology improves visibility in for instance fog, haze, snow, rain, dust, darkness, subsea etc.